Seedling Starter Trays for 2"x2" Rockwool Cubes - 32 Cells
- These 32 Cell Trays are made with EXTRA strength recycled food safe plastic and are the most durable propagation trays on the market.
- These trays are NOT flimsy or brittle. They can easily handle anything you put in them
- Backed by 1 Year Warranty to be free of breakage or warping
- Fits any standard 1020 tray sold by Bootstrap Farmer
- Each cell measures 2” square by 2” deep. Outer Dimensions: 21 1/4” x 11 1/4” x 2” Deep
- This tray is compatible with 2"x2" rockwool cubes found with many grow towers
- Free Shipping orders over $49 to Contiguous US (48 States)
- Hassle-Free Returns
Our 32 Cell Seed Trays are exclusively designed and sold by Bootstrap Farmer.
As growers we were dissatisfied with the flimsy and brittle quality of other seed trays available online and in big box stores. Our goal was to produce seedlings trays that could withstand continued abuse and transportation while filled with material. With these seed trays no longer do you need to buy new trays each season saving you time and frustration.
These seedling trays are built to fit 2x2 rockwool cubes found with many grow tower kits. These are meant to be reused over and over, season after season. They are perfect for vegetables, herbs, flowers and germination of seedlings in soil or hydroponics for hobby or commercial growers.
These will fit into any standard 1020 flats, including our super durable propagation trays, sold exclusively by Bootstrap Farmer. Cells are a bit wider on the top and slightly tapers to the bottom, with drainage holes. The drainage holes allow for roots to continue to grow through the bottom of the cell tray, if desired. They are large enough for roots to find their way, but also small enough to hold moistened vermiculite in place.