Durable Soil Block Propagation Trays
These mesh bottom trays are built out of Heavy Duty Polypropylene plastic. Guaranteed to not break or warp even with heavy loads.
These mesh bottom seed trays are ideal for soil block propagation or for anyone that needs a tray with extra drainage. Our soil block trays are built with Extra-Strength so they wont sag, break or warp even while transporting heavy loads.
- Made from recycled food-safe PP polypropylene (#5) plastic
- Mesh holes for ideal drainage
- Outer dimensions: 21¼” x 11¼” x 2½” Deep
- Ideal for use with 1020 trays, but strong enough to be used on it's own
Free Shipping orders over $49 anywhere to the Lower 48 States
- Wheatgrass Tray
- Fodder Tray
- Soil Block Tray
- Rockwool Cubes
Use our soil block propagation trays for any rockwool cubes, fodder, micro-greens, or wheatgrass. With just enough flat mesh to equally carry all sizes of soil blocks, these trays allow air pruning of roots to occur on all sides of the blocks.
Inner Dimensions of 1020 Mesh Tray
- From Bottom: 19.375" x 9" x 2.25"
- From Top: 20.25" x 10.125"
- From Bottom: 19.5" x 9.25" x 2.375"
- From Top: 21" x 10.75"
Mesh Tray Hole Size
- 0.125 inches